Monday 17 October 2011

Life Drawing: Female 12/10/2011


"It is through drawing that masters are first revealed; through drawing that they live and prove their value, whatever variations they may impose on their talent."
Gerard Bauer

When I was younger I used to copy characters from one of my video games so from a young age I was used to drawing the female figure- as a result I found the female life drawing session much easier then the previous male one. I am much more familiar with the body shapes and curves of the female form.


This first warm up sketch is a little inaccurate but i think it is an improvement on the male form i drew at the first drawing class.






The last four images I think are some of the best I have drawn. Because I already had a basic knowledge of drawing the female figure i found the session much more enjoyable.


No comments:

Post a Comment